Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve!

I will have visions of sugarplum bath bombs and candy cane soap dreams tonight :) I hope that by this time next year, I will be able to have a full line of wonderfully relaxing holiday bath items available to share with everyone! I have so many great ideas, I can't wait to get started!

I have started developing a product line, and I'm hoping to include bar soaps, bubble bath, bath bombs, fizzing bath salts, sugar lip scrubs, salt body scrubs, face masks, shower bubble jellies, bath crayons and hopefully some neck pillows and eye pillows that are filled with herbs to help with relaxing and taking the stress away.....

Can't wait to get started making the basic recipes, and of course, product testing!

Hoping you the happiest and most relaxing of holidays,

~M