Friday, January 21, 2011

More Bombs......

So just made a new batch of bath bombs, eucalyptus this time, with real eucalyptus leaves inside!

Also made a larger batch of the eucalyptus soap (also with leaves) and a new blue soap that I haven't quite named yet, but it has a lovely ocean-y type scent to it. I created a face mask that has tea tree in it...very good for the skin.....left my face VERY soft indeed! I think I'm going to call it "Sea Monster Mud". Because you look like a sea monster with it on! But it's a quick one, 15 minutes on, rinse off, probably just once a week.

That's all for now. Just been creating and playing all morning, can't wait for the stuff to dry so I can clear out the molds and make more! Oh, and another trip to the supply store is in order....I'm out of base already.......and if I want to make more then one batch of bombs at a time, I'm going to need more molds.

Feels like I've opened a very large can of worms, but now that I know I can do this, I just need to sit down and work out things on the financial side, with the packaging, and the shipping, and all that stuff. Plus what it actually costs to make the product. I love this new adventure I'm on, and I know that my creative side can handle this, I just hope my business side can.

~m