Friday, January 28, 2011

Pretty Pictures!

So I realize that I'm the only person that will get excited over this, but we are *almost* ready to launch the website! The hubby ordered the photog equipment we'll need to do proper product photos, and as soon as I have those done and figure out PayPal, we should be ready for business!

It's happening faster then I thought it would, and I don't know if I'm entirely prepared for it! BUT, I just have to trust that this is going to be something good for me, and good for us, and that if I just stay the course it will happen. I have a pretty solid idea, and it should be doable along with a regular job, for now. My hopes is that this will be wildly successful, of course, and then I wouldn't have to return to life at a regular job. But that is still aways away, and for now I just need to trust myself and what feels right.