Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bubble Bubble, Toil and Trouble.......

Bubble Bath success! (Finally!) Got a shipment of magic powder in and it is apparently the secret to a nice bubble for a bubble bath. Wish is wasn't so expensive though.....

Found a nice recipe for what is going to be the Butter Ball line.....has a nice aroma and the bubble bath looks like soft butter! Who doesn't love butter? and this kind won't make you gain weight, although you almost could from the smell.....mmmm....heavenly.

Also made some special items for Miss Jacqueline Hyde's Afternoon Teas Party which is happening this Sunday Feb 6th @ the Can Can 4pm here in Seattle :) She's officially my first customer! I made glitter soap, bath salt and a JUMBO bath bomb (seriously, it's like 4 of the my regular bombs) in two fragrances for the occasion :) It will get you in the mood for glitter, feathers, and fun!

I've also been thinking about setting up a site on Etsy, just to get started. I've heard a lot of positive feedback from people so I think I'm going to check it out. Brian just got all the camera equipment he ordered so we'll be able to do product shots here soon. I guess that means I'll have to make more stuff.... ;)