Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Day is coming....

Very soon, I will launch my website and officially be open for business. It feels a lot longer then just 3 short months from first hatching the idea of my own business to actually having a tangible operating business. It feels a bit surreal, actually.

As I open this new chapter of my life, I look back at the last 3 months of my life and the changes that have happened and it is a bit aw-inspiring. I've lost my job, my dad and my home all within the last 3 months, but I've also found how resilient I can be in the face of adversity. I have goals for myself and my business, and they are high. They have to be. They are set such as to give me something to work towards that is my "ideal". If I settle for anything less, I fear that things I do will never be more then passing whims of fancy. This is really something I can see myself doing for the rest of my life, and while it's scary as hell, I am absolutely resolute in my path, and I know what I want and what I need to get there.

Anyway, dear readers, please check back soon for a special "Grand Opening" offer from me, for you, for reading my random musings and offering the support I needed to achieve what I have so far. Without it, I fear The Epic Bath would never have been born, and for that support, I am deeply grateful.

~m