Thursday, February 17, 2011

Movie Star Bubbles!

I kid you not. My new recipe for the bubble bar literally makes bubbles that would make Mr. Bubble turn green with envy. I used a full bar (did I mention I'm totally in LOVE with product testing?) and I had to be careful not to spill over the sides! I had fun reliving bubble baths as a kid, where the bubbles clung to your arm and then fell with a plop on your belly and kind of stood there in a pile. And after they started to fade, because we all know the bubbles are finicky creatures and do not stay forever, I turned on the water and they came BACK! And not that wimpy second-wind type bubbles that barely cover the surface of the water, like normal bubble bath gives you, but the full on stackable, sculptable bubbles, like the kind that used to get you in trouble as a kid for taking too long in the bath because you weren't quite finished with your Eifle Tower of bubbles :)

In other news, the website has had a setback, not a major one, but a big enough one that I probably won't be launching for another few weeks. Until then, if you're dying to get some of my products, contact me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Epic-Bath/186764264671969 or email me at info@theepicbath.com and we can work something out. I will be making product and selling at Cues & Tattoos here in Seattle, March 25th-27th at the Seattle Center. Just look for me at the Skin Deep Studio table :) I am also returning to regular 40-hour-a-week land, and I have an interview tomorrow for a pretty kick-ass job actually :) I won't say much more because I don't want to jinx myself, I've probably already said too much, but it will be a welcome change if fortune smiles. I fully intend to charge forward with plans for The Epic Bath, and will be selling my lovely creations to the population at large. But more on that later.

Back to the topic at hand:

So if you've never seen a proper Silver Screen bubble bath, you can check out House on Haunted Hill, and Knocked Up. THOSE are bubbles. And I has them.

In short-

Best. Bubble. Bath. Ever.



Ever.